blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



'Oooowww!!!'
Monday, November 20, 2006 8:38 PM
Yesterday was Sunday.And well,didn't go out in the afternoon because my Dad's good old friend,Uncle Liu,came over for a visit & chit-chat session.Lol.Then went out in the late afternoon,nearing evening,to Funan IT Mall's v.hive to get the study tables.But since the renovations of the house have not even started due to the defects problems which the management is taking forever to correct,we're not moving in until the end of December or possibly early January. And v.hive told us that they can't put our study tables on hold for so long,until December.They advised us to order the tables at a later date,so we ended up not ordering anything after spending such a LONG time at the shop.They were overwhelmed with customers and didn't attend to us until about 15 minutes later.



They are my reflections on the fake computer at v.hive.Took them while waiting.

Today's training was at 1.30pm,as usual.My Dad was supposed to bring us out for lunch but a meeting suddenly cropped up and he couldn't make it on time.Oh well,my lunch was a pathetic packet of Cheezels.I was late too.Training was alright.After training,my Dad & family came to fetch me,they just got back from the new house. Then,we had dinner at the nasi lemak shop outside Chung Cheng High.My Mom got out of the car first,then I was the next.She thought I was going out from the other door that was nearer to me but I wasn't because there was alot of traffic going past.So I was about to get out from the same door she got out from,just as I was putting my left leg out first,she slammed the door,not knowing that I was there.My left leg felt a little numb at first.You see the door moving towards you but your reaction kinda slow down because you were too shocked to think of what to do next,then the door slammed your leg and yet for a second,your leg felt numb & you feel nothing,then the numbness slowly disappeared and finally,'Oooowwww!!!'Fortunately,after the 'Oooowww!!!',everything was still in place but I foresee that I'll have a huge purple bruise tomorrow.Just my luck.Anyway,the nasi lemak was not bad.

Alright,I'll end this entry now.Good night,everyone. ^^

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue