blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



DSA day
Saturday, November 25, 2006 1:24 PM
Whoa,I woke up at 7.40am this morning & man,did I rush!I quickly got ready & ate breakfast.Breakfast was quite a problem for me because my lower set of teeth hurt due to the tightening of the braces wires yesterday.Moreover,my house ran out of bread & I had to eat biscuits instead.Tried to eat as quickly as possible despite the pain.Fortunately,my Dad said he'll fetch me to school.If not,I think I'll only reach school at like,8.30am.

While I was walking in from the school's main gate,I saw Zhenglaoshi & her husband drove in.Lol,made me quicken my walking pace.Tracy said that I was early by 1 minute,phew.Yesterday,over the phone,she kept reminding me that I cannot be late today because Zhenglaoshi is coming down to the table-tennis room.Well,I was almost late but I was not late.

The DSA(Direct School Admission) was alright but few girls turned out.I think there were only like,6 girls.But since 3 girls had already confirmed their DSA applications,so I guess we didn't need so many girls to turn out.The DSA ended earlier than I had expected so I came home after.

Alright,gotta go out for lunch & to visit Grandma.Bye. ^^

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue