blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Red Lamborghini
Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:52 PM
Just got back home.We went to visit Grandma & then went down to Sinten at Braddell to buy a pair of table-tennis shoes.But unfortunately,it was closed.I later found out from Jiehui that Sinten organised a table-tennis competition with Singapore Sports School or something like that & that's why it wasn't opened.I planned to get my new shoes before Monday's competition but oh well,I guess it has to wait.

After that,we went to Toa Payoh Central's Popular because my sister wanted to get her next year's textbooks.I got the coloured papers needed for my Geography scrapbook too.Then we went to Novena Square to shop.Got myself 2 pairs of ankle socks,just bought them on impulse.No idea why I got them when I don't really wear coloured ankle socks.Then bought The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown from MPH.I need it for English Holiday Homework book report.Talking about holiday homework,I have loads of it not done.Haha.

Then,we went to Milennia Walk.Had dinner@Big O.Lol,the name sounds naughty but the food was nice.They had this cake called 'The G Spot' made of chocolate fudge but I didn't have a chance to try it because they only sold the cake in whole,like 1 kg or 2 kg.A cake named 'G spot'?!?!LOL.Well,I did try the chocolate hazelnut cake with macademia nut ice-cream though & it's better than Swenson's desserts.

Oh yeah,while we were having our dinner at the outdoors,this red Lamborghini parked at the Conrad carpark.Wow,it was so much more beautiful than the green one I saw the last time.Everyone who walked past,no matter old or young,male or female,were either admiring the car,pointing to it or taking photos of it.The car was really amazing,even the sight of the car's butt makes me drool.Hahaha. ^^

Been out almost the whole day,it was no wonder I doze off in the car.Haha.Ok,I shall go brush my teeth.Getting late.Good night,everyone. ^^

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue