blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



On a short vacation
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:23 PM
Will be flying to Korea in about 5 hours' time. And in 12 hours, I'll be breathing the same air as 2PM, FT Island, 2NE1, Girls Generation and Jang Keun Suk. Hahaha, not that I know where they'll be. Well, except for 2PM, they'll be performing at Noise Basement in Gangnam tomorrow night for some Christmas Party. But I'm underage over there. =(

Alright, I'm not there for celebrity stalking or sighting. If I'm really lucky, I might be able to spot one or two celebrities. But I'm not counting on that. I just hope that weather won't be too cold so that I won't find myself shivering or hear my own teeth chattering while sight-seeing.

Okay, I need to go do some last minute packing and checking. Will be back on the 30th!

And before I forget, Merry Christmas in advance! ^^
Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue