blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Without Saying (Piano) by Me
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:16 PM
Had some time to idle around after I came home from collecting my amended testimonial in school, so as promised, I decided to record my playing Without Saying on the piano. No, it's definitely not perfect yet, I didn't have the chance to really practise it, so there are some mistakes and the tempo’s off in some parts because I was basically trying to sight-read off the sheets. Perhaps I'll upload another one when I'm better at it. Then I decided to play Inside My Heart from My Name is Kim Sam Soon OST(I know it's old but it's my fave song from the OST) and Secret Garden by...I-dunno-who, it's just a sheet without the composer's name that I got off a music sheet site because I thought the melody was nice. Lol. Apologies for the mistakes, let's just say I'm not very talented in playing the piano. Hahaha. Just click on the links to listen. ^^

Without Saying

Secret Garden

Inside My Heart

The sound quality of Iphone's voice memo is pretty good!
*****

Oh yes, something embarrassing happened on my way to school today. I was on Bus 12, sitting all the way at the back of the bus, listening to my Iphone and looking out of the window. Suddenly, at the corner of my eyes, I saw something waving, I turned around and it turned out to be this guy who was sitting 4 seats away from me and had been waving for super long, trying to get my attention because he wanted to ask for directions. And apparently, he was calling me quite loudly(that all the people on the bus turned to look at me) too but I couldn't hear him with my earphones on and continued looking out of the window. -.- When he finally got my attention, the entire bus was staring at me. Gosh, so embarrassing! Lesson learnt: never blast your music that you become oblivious to your surroundings.
Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue