blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Not gonna get my ideal weight
Sunday, November 26, 2006 10:41 PM
Went to Great World City in the evening.Shopped around for a while before having dinner at a cafe.I had pizza & gelato ice-cream.Argh,at this rate I'm going,I won't be able to attain my 48kg!

Tomorrow's Sunsports competition,the mention of the schools we are up against with just makes me laugh.Gan Eng Seng Secondary,TJC,VJC & Hwa Chong JC.I don't dare to hope that we'll win,I'm just hoping that we don't get thrashed.Hahaha.I may seem pessimistic here but,the higher your hopes are,the more disappointed you're gonna get.But that doesn't mean we should just give up and let them thrash us.To Teammates : best of luck & 아자아자(aja aja)!Let's play our best! ^^

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue