blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Back from Korea!
Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:23 PM
I'm back from Korea!!! I had the time of my life! I thought nothing would ever beat my Taiwan vacation, but turned out that I was wrong. Korea has got to be my best vacation ever! I had so much fun over there. ^^

Did I mentioned that I got to watch MBLAQ and f(x) at MTV The M Winter Special Concert? I didn't know the concert was held at the ski resort I was staying at and I almost missed it, but thank God I rushed there in time to watch it. I was pretty sure MBLAQ and f(x) were staying at the same ski resort I was at since the concert is also held on the next day too and there's no other hotels within 10km radius. But I didn't go stalk them la. If it was 2PM, I might. Hahaha. Anyway, fancams will be up soon. They're not exactly at close-up fancams, just videos of their performances. I kind of regretted not hanging around after the concert ended so that I could have taken close-up fancams of them. Because it was so freaking cold(it was -13°C), right after the concert ended, everyone(yes, I mean almost everyone) ran back indoors where it was warm and cozy. It was like 'poof!', everyone disappeared from the concert venue. There was practically no one left. If I have stayed, I would have easily gone to the backstage area or the area next to the stage, and find myself standing next to MBLAQ or f(x). Lol.

Give me some time to write an entry about my trip and at the same time, to collate the photos I took in Korea. There are more than 2800 of them, and that's not counting the ones in the folder which I accidentally deleted(stupid me). It would take me ages to upload 2800 photos to Blogger, so I'm putting them into collages with about 4 photos in each collage. Hopefully, it will take me a shorter time than to upload 2800 photos one-by-one to Blogger.

***
Well, it's the new year. First of all, even if this may come alittle late, Happy New Year!!! A few days ago, it was the end of the year 2009 and it was major Korean Award shows overload. SBS Gayo Daejeon, SBS Yeongi Daesang, KBS Gayo Daejeon, KBS Yeongi Daesang, MBC Gayo Daejeon. 2PM appeared in almost all except for SBS Yeongi Daesang and KBS Yeongi Daesang. Plus a whole lot of other idol groups appeared too.

I watched SBS Gayo Daejeon in the hotel room in Seoul. It was live but it was freaking late. I was so tired but still stayed up to watch. That pretty much explains why my eyebags are larger than my eyes now. I stayed up to 2am almost every night to watch TV because there are idols on practically every Korean programme and advertisement(except for the news). Lol. Came back to Singapore and watched parts of other Gayos. My 3 favourite parts out of all the Gayo Daejeons and Daesang:

***
Today I went for my first Agape Floorball training of the year and man, I died. The warm-ups equates to my meaning of PT. Hahaha. And after warm-ups was PT. Died. Played 3-on-3 too. It was fun, but tiring. Looks like I gotta start training more.
Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue