blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Tracy's 19th - Karaoke, Katong Laksa, Parkway, Ramyeon & Movie@Kristy's!
Monday, April 05, 2010 3:43 PM
Yesterday was Tracy's early birthday celebration! Happy Birthday Tracy!!! ^^

We went Teo Heng for karaoke for 3 hours and sang to our hearts' content. Okay, maybe not to our hearts' content because Kristy & Yingiet came later and we wanted to stay longer, but too bad the rooms were all fully booked. =( Girls, let's go Teo Heng again real soon! And Yingiet, I don't care, the next time we go, you must sing!!!

Tracy's Phantom of the Opera + Kristy's & Tracy's rendition of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance & Poker Face = Totally epic! We were laughing so hard. Seriously, Phantom of the Opera should only be for opera singers. Lol. The last few verses were practically killers. =D























Was this Phantom of the Opera or Bad Romance? Can't remember, but this was really funny!





After we were done with singing, we went for a late lunch at Katong Laksa.











Katong Laksa






Rojak. I find this really good, one of the best rojaks I've ever eaten.






Katong








Walked over to Parkway after lunch to hang around and think of what to do next...


Parkway



Testing out the shutter speed of my camera, trying to 'freeze' water.


















KOI Bubble Teas. I initially wanted to get both KOI and Old Chang Kee but didn't in the end because I was so full from the lunch that I felt like I could puke if I eat any more.








We soon got bored of walking around Parkway aimlessly and took a bus to Kristy's place. At first, we wanted to have dinner at Royals Cafe but it was too crowded and didn't have a table for us, so we decided to buy some food & snacks back to Kristy's and eat while we watch the movie Meet the Parents.























Jalan Tua Kong, the neighbourhood I used to live in.



Kimchi Ramyeon!












This is delicious!






Meet the Parents



Mango ice-cream which Kristy's sis made!






Popcorns Kristy made! What's a movie without popcorns?



I bought this because I'm a fan of milk tea and I was so surprised they had it in Green Tea flavour. Plus Green Milk Tea is one of my favourites when I buy Bubble Tea. Lol. Anyway, this is good too! I would choose this over the original flavour.






Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue