blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Happy Lunar New Year!
Saturday, February 13, 2010 11:11 PM
Happy Chinese New Year! Hope you all had a wonderful reunion dinner! Mine was great, steamboat at home. Eating, and at the same time, running to the living room and back to watch a Big Bang before-debut video and DBSK concert. Plus, I ate till my tummy was round and bloated. Lol.

Photobucket
Simple yet warm

Watched Twilight on Star Movies just now. I hadn't watch nor read Twilight, call me slow. I've to admit that Edward Cullen's hot. But no, I'm no fangirl.

Anyway, have a great New Year guys. Get lots of Hongbaos, eat lots of goodies, that's like the best part of CNY. Basically, just have fun! Don't forget to down water to accompany those goodies! Falling sick during CNY is no fun. ^^

Here's another new year greeting in Chinese, 新年快乐! ^^
Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue