blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



A little update
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:25 PM
Apologies for the lack of updates. I was preparing for SAT last week. Hmm, it was alright, but I think I screwed up the essay. Lol. I didn't have enough time and my example of Thomas Edison looked like crap, I felt like laughing at my own essay after I was done.

For those(which I don't think there are many) who are waiting for my post on my Korea trip, please wait alittle while more. I know I had said it would be up by the end of last week, but the organising of the photos and the writing took longer than I'd expected. I'm still in the midst of writing it, so please wait patiently! =)

In order not to make this a completely meaningless post, here are two pieces, both from You're Beautiful, which I played on the piano today (sorry for the minor mistakes) :
여전히 (Still)


I know I played Without Words before, but this is the new and improved version. Haha.

I resorted to using 4shared for uploading because the usual file hosting site, Fileden, that I used was being such a pain in the neck after its recent launch of the new layout. It just refuses to let me upload audio files now. 4shared allows people to download the files, but don't download it, you don't have to. Just click the play arrow button to listen!
Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue