blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Happy Birthday, Zhiying!
Thursday, January 07, 2010 3:39 PM
Yesterday we celebrated Zhiying's birthday at Plaza Singapura. Happy 19th Birthday, Girl! We had lunch at Swensen's, with Yingiet joining us during her lunch break from work. We watched Sherlock Holmes after lunch. I didn't quite like it. It was so confusing, didn't really understand what was going on. After the movie, I asked the girls, "There were 2 girls right? Or was there only one?" Lol.

Anyway, let the pictures do the talking!

Photobucket
At Eunos MRT while waiting for the girls to finish booking their BTT

Photobucket
Lunch at Swensen's

Photobucket
Yingiet's haircut is nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In a matter of 4 songs(Happy Birthday to You, 祝你生日快乐, Selemat Hari Jadi, Saengil Chukkahamnida), the candles went from this to...

Photobucket
...this. No more candles! And it wasn't even 2 minutes! We were like omg, how did the candles melt so quickly? Lousy quality candles! Hahaha.

Photobucket
Our Birthday Girl, Zhiying!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did the photos look larger than the usual ones I posted on my blog? Haha. I switched to Photobucket, and realised I can upload photos faster and larger than on Blogger. Thanks Zhiying for teaching me! I'll probably do the same for my Korea trip photos.

*****
I finally changed my blog song...to what you're currently hearing, What If by Taeyeon. Yep, Kim Taeyeon, the kid leader of SNSD. Initially, I didn't know she was the singer of this song. This song is from Hong Gil Dong OST.

And I thought the voice that sang the song was simply beautiful, little did I know that it belongs to Taeyeon! I mean when you think of SNSD, you don't think of sad love ballads, you think of girly cutesy quick songs. I searched some of Taeyeon's singing on Youtube and she sure can sing! Okay, I think I've digressed too much. Hehe. Enjoy the song! ^^
Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue