blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



CNY Visiting, VivoCity, Coach's Bday & K Session
Thursday, March 04, 2010 8:32 PM
CNY Visiting
Went CNY visiting, our annual tradition, with the girls last Saturday. And had dinner at Simpang.









































VivoCity















Coach's Birthday @ Cafe Cartel







































K Session @ Teo Heng
It was my first time at Teo Heng, but I would have to say that I was impressed by the wide variety of songs. There were even pretty new Korean songs like Bo Peep Bo Peep, Ring Ding Dong, Heartbeat, etc. Really, I thought Korean songs were non-existent in Singapore. Lol.

I sang horribly. Cat sang really well, at some point, I couldn't tell if it was her singing or the artiste singing. I thought she had turned on the audio part, but she didn't. But I still felt pretty accomplished because I sang Oneul Haeojyeotseoyo(Broke Up Today), the song you're hearing now on my blog, with the entire lyrics in Hangul! Even though I mumbled through some parts because it was too fast for me to catch and sang nothing like Younha, but it's still quite an achievement. Proves that my Korean is improving! =D





Cat's pretty polaroid camera!





















I love this polaroid! Thanks Cat for giving this to me!
Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue