blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Sunsports Single Under 15
Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:58 PM
Sunsports Singles : lost Andrea 3-0,won Cindy(I'm not sure if that's her name,lol) 3-0.Two players out of three can get into the next round,so I'm in.

For the match against Andrea,Yingiet the umpire-cum-my-unserved-services-counter,counted a total of 9 services that I didn't manage to serve in.Never mind about what kind of word is umpire-cum-my-unserved-services-counter.

9!!!That's N-I-N-E!?!?I must have been imagining that the table was longer than it was.Yingiet's right,I need to get a new pair of contact lenses/glasses.But she said it today,but in a totally different setting; when we were on the bus but I didn't notice the vacant seat next to Tracy & ended up sitting at the bus rear.

Ok,what's over is over.We then had lunch @ Macs.Tracy came over to my house.I performed 'Can't Help Falling in Love' & 'Over the Rainbow' on the piano for Tracy.Hahaha,you can guess which Korean drama those songs came from.My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.But those pieces are easy-peasy to Tracy,a Grade 8 pianist.

We watched My Name Is Kim Sam Soon & had a good time laughing like loonies.Been at it for nearly 3 hours before going down to play table-tennis.

Oh yes,guess who's my opponent tomorrow?I can still recall my phone conversation with Andrea at Macs just now.
"Hello,Connie?You're against Delfina tomorrow."
"DELFINA!?!Ho~~" *not knowing what to say*
"Tracy's against Janice,the Sports School girl."
"Hahaha."
"Is Serene there?"
"No"
"Never mind,I'll call her.Bye."
"Bye". *Press ok to end call*

So,Delfina,huh?Haha.I can win her,I can get into the next round.I WISH.And as you know,wishes don't come true very often.Lol.Alright,I'll just play one last match tomorrow at 11.30am & then go back to school for training at 2pm.

Alright,I need my badly-needed sleep right now.Good night,people. ^^

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue