blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



The nightmare ride
Saturday, December 02, 2006 9:48 PM
Went to Sunsports yesterday for the match against Delfina.Like I said,I don't stand any chance against her.And so,I played one last match(& lost 3-0) & went back to AHS for training.It was raining cats & dogs(metaphor used).Coach wanted us to take a lift from the BMW (which I presume,belongs to the Hwa Chong Coach).And no,the driver wasn't Coach himself(oh,he doesn't have a license),it was his friend,Bearbear JL(we don't know his name,he looks alittle like a teddy bear,so we just call him that).LOL.We didn't want to take a lift because one,we wanted to take Bus 14 to Katong to have Katong Laksa for lunch & two,the 6 of us had to squeeze into the backseats of the BMW!?!?For goodness sake,that's a 5-seater BMW(with a 3-seater backseat),not a limosine or an 8-seater MPV.But Coach refused to let us because he knew that we would definitely be late for training@AHS. No amount of pleading could change Coach's mind.The 6 of us(Tracy,Yingiet,Serene,Geling,Lydia & I) ended up squeezing ourselves into the backseats.It was no easy feat.No idea how we managed to get ourselves into the backseats & was actually able to close the doors,but we did it.Coach said that nine Hwa Chong guys was able to squeeze into the backseat before.Who was he kidding?6 girls could barely get into the backseat,so how could 9 guys manage to?

After getting ourselves enough space to breathe,Bearbear JL drove us down to the Old Airport Rd's hawker centre for lunch.Little did we know that it was a nightmare ride.While driving into the carpark,he almost knocked down a lady.It sure scared the wits out of us.I think everybody in the backseats had their hearts stopped for a second.I was relieved to take a break from the nightmare ride.Well,had our lunch & took the BMW back to AHS.While on the expressway,Serene said that the people in every car we drove passed was staring at the backseats.Hahaha.We finally reached AHS but was 20 minutes late for training,Coach included.

Training was alittle tiring than usual.Maybe it was because I was not feeling well with a alittle cough & a running nose.Went to 85 with Zhiying & Yingiet for Bubble Tea and had cup noodles for dinner as well.

Zhiying & Yingiet left on a 2am flight for Shanghai in the midnight.They can't see this but,Bon voyage & have great fun over there,yeah?Remember to get a plastic bag to capture the cold air in Shanghai,tie it & bring it back for me,alright?Hahaha.And,oh yeah,take loads of photos,ok?Yingiet,if you don't look good in them,it's alright.I just wanna see the Shanghai scenes,not you.HAHAHA.I'm just kidding. ^^

Hmm,today,I finished The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown in the morning.Not too bad,I finished it in less than 3 days.Nice twist to the story but I think the ending is alittle too abrupt?Then,I went to the new house in the afternoon to help my Dad lay the corrugated cardboards & plywood planks on the marble floor in preparation for the renovations.Man,it sure was a workout.Perspiration just masked my whole face.Finally,at 5pm,we finished laying all the cardboards & planks.Then we went to Tampines Mall to shop around before having dinner@Crystal Jade.I got myself a purple Fila shoebag & Fila waterbottle.Talking about bottles,I haven't go get my Nike bottle from 1F classroom.I wonder if it's still there.Lol.

If I'm not wrong,Tracy's leaving for Japan tonight.Yeah,Bon voyage too,girl.Have fun.Well,the purpose of a vacation is to have all the fun you can have & to also to relax yourself.As you can see,everybody's going somewhere for a vacation.Darn,life is so fair,huh?But,maybe if I keep my fingers crossed,we may be booking a two-nights' stay in Swissotel.So it isn't so bad.But still,it can't compare with going overseas.Haha.

Now,I have a nose stuffed enough that I can sing BoA's Everlasting &,still sound like her.That's important because,what's the point of singing someone's song when you don't sound like her?Haha.Okay,I wanna watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon now.Good night. ^^

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue