blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



2007 Term 1 Results
Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:41 PM
Yesterday was the last day of term 1 & we got our term 1 result slips. As you can see,mine was disappointing. But I'm even more disappointed in myself. Seeing my result slip really sucks. I've worked so hard,studied for every test in the term,forwent most of my time on the Internet & in front of the television but all I have gotten in the end is an L1R5 of 15(which isn't much different from last year's 17) & only 2 As. Those tests which I did exceptionally well weren't taken into consideration for calculations of the results while those I did badly in were.
For example,I failed the 1st test of Biology with only 20%,I've tried made it up with 94.6 % & 77.3% in the 2nd and 3rd test respectively,but those marks didn't seem to be of any use. I still had a C6. I had been expecting an A1 for Biology all along.

To be honest,I was feeling really lousy the whole of yesterday. I had tried not to show it. But some events had to happened yesterday to make me felt even worse.

On a lighter note, below are some photos I had took last week(on 元宵) when we went to 春到河畔迎新年(otherwise known as Hongbao River).I did take some photos on the city night landscape. I've been wanting to post them but I didn't have the time to. And please pardon me for the photography skills.



Southeast Asia's tallest hotel,Swissotel. Standing tall at 226m.


春到河畔迎新年



St Andrew's Cathedral






Bright round moon on the 15th of the lunar calendar.














Skyscrapers

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue