blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



A Bad Feeling
Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:23 PM
It turned out that I have time to blog just before tomorrow's zonals.

I had a haircut today. Shanmin went with me. I feel bad that she missed her tuition. Sorry! She said that my hair isn't much different even after the haircut. I told her that it does have a difference. Then after coming back home & looking into the mirror,yes there is not much difference.Haha.

Tomorrow,we're getting back our 'O' Levels Chinese Results. I'm so afraid that I might not make it to continue in Higher Chinese. 3 years of studying Higher Chinese & the moment I get my results,*POOF*,I'm back to Express Chinese. This feeling just sucks. No matter what 孙老师 have been saying about almost everyone in a class will get B3 & above, I just can't help feeling this way.Some classmates were joking that what if they do not make it when they know that they'll definitely make it. It just makes me feel worse. I have no idea what the hell I was doing the whole of last year. I didn't bother to work hard & wasted the whole of 365 days away just like that. This year,reality is starting to catch up with me,I'm starting to wake up from 'wonderland'. And I hope it's not too late. I really want to make it, to continue in Higher Chinese & to get admitted into a reputable JC.

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue