blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



I-do-care
Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:26 PM
Yesterday,Coach reprimanded us for our attitudes during training.I had my share too,for my I-don't-care attitude.Truth to be told,it wasn't that I didn't give a care about playing that doubles match.It was just that the juniors' laughing & giggling & talking,often stopping to talk & laugh during services during the match irritated me alot.We were lagging behind by 1 set & a few points but there's no reason why we should just let them win.It's just a set & a few points,we can just win it back if we're determined,so why should we just give up?Yes,they may be just Primary Sixers now,but don't their primary schools' coaches warn them about talking during a match?We did win them in the end but Coach misunderstood & saw my pissed-off mood as an attitude problem.

Alright,it won't happen again in future because if I see them talking & laughing during a match,I'll just either grit my teeth through the match or when my patience really runs out,scream at them.

Anyway,things aside.I spent the whole afternoon today doing the cover page of my scrapbook.No idea why I'm taking so long to do a simple thing.Ok,maybe it wasn't simple because I had to trace & draw Times New Roman fonts for 3 times.It didn't turn out very much like Times New Roman,but it's still legible.Lol.

It has been 1 week & 3 days already and Sinten's Aunty haven't even called me.Now I'm wondering whether she had helped me ordered the shoes.I badly need the new shoes now because who knows I may go for training tomorrow and fall into the drain.Now that it's raining these days & the soles of my shoes is so flat & smooth that I can just go skating on it,it might really happen.

Okay,my sister wants her computer back so I shall end this entry.Bye.

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue