blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Family day
Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:06 PM
Today morning,I went out with Family & sent my brother to his piano lesson at Marine Parade.Shopped around Parkway while waiting for my brother.Actually,Parkway doesn't have much to shop about.Bought some Japanese candies & snacks at Isetan's Japanese Confectionery Fair.An hour later,my brother's piano lesson ended & we had lunch before heading to Eastpoint's Sony Ericsson's Servicing Centre.My sister's W800i was having some problems.There were only 2 counters opened at the servicing centre.I reckoned we spent nearly 2 hours waiting for our turn.It taught me something : never get a Sony Ericsson phone in future.

Then we headed down to Expo for Sitex 2006.It was so crowded that everyone could only move at snail pace.Went for dinner @ the newly-opened Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe at Siglap,near our house.The food were not bad,but of course,it can't compare with those from the street stalls in Hongkong.After dinner,we went to rent vcds/dvds@VIDEO EZY.Rob-B-Hood,Ice Age 2 & Hoodswink.The last two movie titles were my siblings' ideas.

VIDEO EZY doesn't have much TVB Hongkong serials up for rental.My Dad suggested that I should go Poh Kim if I'm looking for TVB serials.I had no idea that Poh Kim does rentals.I thought they only deal with sales of the vcds/dvds.

Came home soon after.Watched It Started With A Kiss(恶作剧之吻).I'm usually not fond about watching Taiwanese dramas but this time,I think it's quite funny.I actually told Andrea the other time,"Eeee!!!" when she was commenting on it.Hahaha.Alright,I'm changing my mind right now.

Signing off.Good night. ^^

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue