blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



F-O-U-R & Eggs.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:03 PM
Lunch was 3 pieces of mini cakes which I bought from 85 because I was running quite late & of course,didn't have the time to sit down for a full meal.Then,headed for training.It was okay.But while Jiehui & I were playing against Lydia & Anthea,Coach asked us to let them lead by 4 points.That's F-O-U-R!?!?It's not like we are that good that we can afford to let our opponents lead by 4 points.Very soon,we got ourselves into eggs (5-0,6-0,etc).And soon,we lost 2-0,straight.4 points is too much.Before we knew it,the game was over.Anyway,after training,Kristy's mom gave me a lift home.Thanks,Aunty! ^^

This shall be another short one because I wanna watch 恶作剧之吻 now.Bye.

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue