blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Doubles footworks
Monday, December 04, 2006 9:51 PM
Alright,a short one here.Had training in the afternoon.Kinda tiring,especially the doubles footworks.Almost died doing them.And,I think the balls for the doubles are coming back way too fast.We don't have enough time to la them.I practically whacked every ball that came my way.Not that whacking is useful during competitions because someone from the other side would probably just whack it back.So,what's the point?

After training,my Dad came to fetch me & then we headed down to Sinten.Sinten didn't have the black-base-yellow-design Butterfly shoes I wanted.In the end,I settle for & ordered a pair black Butterfly shoes.Aunty said next Monday is the earliest it'll arrive because apparently,Sinten doesn't bring in the black version.As for the bat,I decided not to change to a new bat.Instead I'll just get a thicker sidetape to cover up on the chipped off wood.Anyway,I only have 6 more months to play before hanging up my bat.Unfortunately,Sinten currently doesn't have any 10mm or 12mm Butterfly sidetape in stock & Aunty said I can get it when I collect my shoes next Monday.

Then went to Toa Payoh Central to have dinner@Ichiban before coming home.

As I said,this is a short one.So,I'll just end here.Goodbye.

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue