blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



Another update,finally
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:35 PM
Surprised to see an update here?Haha.I'm surprised too,that I tried typing in my username & password for my blogger account for like,5 times before I got the combinations correct.I've not blog for so long that I forgot my account's username & password.But I won't apologise this time round because if I do,then almost every post will contain apologies for not updating.There'll be no end to it.

Oh well,the same old excuse I would give.Schoolwork's overwhelming,I have no time.Moreover,I can't log in to blogger,so I can't get onto the 'Posts' page.But,here I am now.I've not much homework today,I have some time,in my sister's room using her computer to blog,I can log in to blogger & I can get onto the 'Posts' page.

Table-tennis zonals are starting very soon (some already have).Everyone's using the little time they've got,before east-zone actually start,to train up to their best.It's gonna be another 5 tough fights.I probably won't have the time to blog before the competitions start.So,I'll just take this chance to tell my teammates,加油!^^

Okay,I'm done with my entry.Bye.

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue