blogspot visitor counter



강니.blogspot.com


this is real. this is me.



I made it !
Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:16 PM
O Levels results were out 2 days ago & I got my Chinese results. An A2. I made it!!! Alright,maybe not too fabulously,but still,I get to stay on in the Higher Chinese class.That,really was a burden taken off my heart. At last,I feel like I'm breathing normally. Exaggeration? No. The few days before O Levels results, my mind was just: B4 & that's it,you're out.

And so,I could go to Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' for Table-tennis East-Zones with a not-so-uptight mind. Another piece of good news, B Div Girls won St Hilda's 5-0 & C Div Girls won Chung Cheng High 4-1. However,it's not the time to get too happy,for we still have another 5 matches to go. Much tougher matches,I dare say. So neither of us should let our guards down.

Sorry,I would like to continue this entry but I need to do Maths practices now so that I would be somewhat prepared for the AMath test on Tuesday. Till then!

Labels:

Connie Tan
Nineteen
Singaporean
23 March 1991
National University of Singapore
FASS
Year 1
Floorball
Table Tennis
♥ Eusoff Hall

    follow me on Twitter

    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Established since: 16 November 2006
    Stats: visitors since 23 March 2008

    Just The Way You Are (Acoustic Cover) - Boyce Avenue